Alba & Luna Real Estate LAWYERS in Benalmádena -Arroyo de la Miel
We are an independent legal service to help foreignar people both to buy or to sell a property in Spain.
A notary does not guarantee the accuracy of statements made in a contract. This is the main reason to contract a lawyer to supervise, negociate and carry out the following points, in order to avoid future problem
- Confirming that the seller is the owner of the property, find out if the property is free of debts and if the property matches the seller´s description.
- Ensuring our customers that are buying in accordance with the Spanish law, to avoid this way future issues.
- Deal with the seller, the terms of the purchase.
- Draw or review the pre-agreement.
- Review that seller´s mortgage, if it was canceled.
Ready for the closing
- Before goint to the notary: review all documents and make all necessary preparations for the signing. This includes resolution of any issues that may come up, such as problems derived from cancellation of seller´s mortgage, incorrect inscription of the property and last minute requests from the bank regarding the mortgage.
- Confirm that the seller´s mortgage, if any, has been canceled.
- For a new construction, review the mortgage in case it has been subrogated from that established by the developer or cancel it and if it were necessary, propose a new motgage.
- For a new construction, we check all the construction licenses.
- Signing at the notary´s office.
- If you are unable to be present at the closing, we would need a power of attorney to sign on your behalf. you can get it either in a notary in Spain or at the Spanish Consulate.
- Once the closing is completed, we follow up to ensure that the property is correctly registered at the Property Register.
Alba & Luna Real Estate Lawyers in Benalmádena
Would you like to speak directly to a lawyer?
Your questions will be answered from the first moment.